This one interests me a lot. FYI, all except the number one are very close to each other. So lets have it...
10. Adam (what was it like to walk with God everyday)
9. Enoch (see the above)
8. Timothy (How to recognize the call and walk under leadership the way he did with Paul)
7. Abraham (How does someone have as much faith)
6. Joseph (How he raised a child that was indeed the Son of God)
5. John (What was it like to hang out with JC and the knucklehead disciples)
3. David (I feel like him when he was down when I am down)
3. Elijah (Ditto)
2. Paul (Wow)
1. Jesus Christ (Dare I say anymore)
This really was a hard one because there are so many more people I would have loved to meet and maybe this list is also dynamic.