Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Top Ten favorite cities (That I have been to)

While I have traveled quite a bit around the United States, there are some places that I wished I could stay longer and other places I have a setimental attachment towards. Some of this may sound awful to some of you guys and if your City is not on here, maybe you need to send me a plane ticket for me to check it out. This cities aren't necessarily places that I would want to live in. So with that said, here is the list:

10. Chicago, IL
9. Denver, CO
8. Houston, TX
7. New York, NY
6. Lagos, Nigeria
5. St. Louis, MO
4. Pensacola, FL
3. Raleigh, NC
2. Los Angeles, CA
1. London, England

Later on, I will publish the list of cities that I want to go to and because they are so many, I will group them into cities inside the United States and cities outside the United States.

No comments: