Friday, September 30, 2005

Tickets are here and I guess I will be flying with Class

Well, some of you already know this but for those who don't, I will be leaving the country in 2 weeks. Actually on the 15th of October to be precise. Can you believe it is already October (at least in about 14 hours)? Anyway thats besides the point.

Well, I am leaving for the Motherland for about two weeks. Be back by the end of the month. The cool thing abou this trip is that for the first time, I will breathe both French and Italian air. I know that sounds silly and thats fair. Actually the best thing about the trip portion is that...you guessed it, I will be flying in style a.k.a. business class which means, more space for body and no waiting in long lines. I am kinda excited because it will be the first time I would give into such luxury on a cross continental trip. Well, I guess I need to go brush up on my French and Italian so that I can have intelligent conversations with the Flight Attendants ;-).

No comments: