Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Materialistic Luxuries I would (at least be tempted) even give into

There are certain luxuries (both services and goods) I have said in the past if I can afford, I would give into. I know materialism is worthless and I can certainly do without "these things." But I just thought I'd clue you into my dome i.e. my head for a second. Heck, lets make it a Top Ten list except w/o any particular order.

1. A personal trainer
2. A designer i.e. someone who picks out the clothes I wear each (I have veto power though)
3. A Nutritionist
4. A Cook
5. One of those H2 SUTs
6. A Sports Franchise (I would be the most likeable and most hated owner)
7. A private jet (only if I can be the pilot)
8. A supped up Celica
9. With all these stuff, I would probably need a PR person because of my mouth
10. An Agent (always thought it was cool to say, "...talk to my Agent."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.