Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Differences in Personas

I am sort of weird. I think I pass to most people as ordinary and for the most part I am. But I am sort of weird. I love reading people and for me, it is not a prophetic thing, its just guess work. I love making up stories in my head about people I don't know sometimes. A lot of my friend know this about me; that I love exploring the things that make us different i.e. basic differences in persona between males and females, different personalites, different races, generations and sub-generations as well as cultures in general.

Sometimes my quests have led me to ask weird or seemingly odd questions which may embarass some people and some questions to complete strangers. The one that get a lot of people are when I ask frank questions about some topics to girls or ladies. Nothing inappropriate but things that people never ask but assume they know the answers to. Some of those assumptions are right. Same goes for people who are of a different generation. I sometimes like to sit with older people and younger people and just ask questions. A lot of my questions to the older generations are how they would do things differently from what I would do in circumstances and situations. And if you want to know what kind of questions I would ask ladies...

2 comments:

Libbers said...

yeah, I want to know what kind of questions you ask.

Ugo said...

I must have missed this comment Libby. Hmm...what kinda question I would ask...Well, that might be the topic for a later blog. Might be to interesting though!