Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Top ten cities I want to go to (outside the U.S.)

This one is a tricky one because there are a lot of cities that I want to go to. But I have only have ten on here. Before I continue, I will like to say that if there is a city that needs to be on here that I miss out, please let me know (i.e. if you know me or just want to sell a city you have been to, to me). Oh, one more thing, these are cities I haven't been to yet.

10. Abuja, Nigeria (maybe I get to go there when I go back home)
9. Tokyo, Japan (Industry, commerce, food, more food)
8. Cairo, Egypt (purely for historical reasons)
7. Montreal, Canada (had an opportunity to go in a couple of weeks but hopefully by year end)
6. Prague, Czech Republic (just something about the city that intrigues me)
5. Sydney, Australia (well, its down under and I had to pick one city there)
4. Jerusalem, Isreal (Biblical historical areas will be cool to see in person)
3. Milan, Italy (a city full of passion so I hear)
2. Athens, Greece (ancient buildings, lots of history)
1. Rome, Italy (ditto)

No comments: