Monday, March 21, 2005

Yeah! I am in London!

After much unwanted hassles including a 2hr flight delay at Kansas City and a subsequent missed flight in Chicago, I made it to London five hours later than I was supposed to. I did not have any means to contact my family here and of course they freaked out. But I am safe and sound and ready to take on the day.

For starters, I will go meet my sister for a couple of minutes and then I am headed to North London to meet an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in 8 years. Yes, 8 years and I am only 21. I called him last night after not seeing or speaking to him since 1997 (can you beleive 1997 was 8 years ago). After that, I will head to Highbury just to go visit the grounds that my favourite team in the world, Arsenal plays on.

I know that I am going to be stinking broke when this trip is all said and done because the pound equals two dollars. Everything seems expensive and I was broke before I left. Well, I guess I should make a few phone calls.

No comments: