Friday, March 25, 2005

Day 6- Highbury Stadium finally

Well, I finally got to do it. I finally got into the Stadium and did all the touristy stuff there. I got up early and went out there. It was kind of a chilling moment being a big fan but I mean in the grand scale of what is important, it is really minute I guess. But just this once, I wanted to do that. I hope I get to go to a game eventually at Highbury Stadium. Next season is the last before they move to the new one so if I am going to, I better do it sometime within the next 12 months.

After that I did a couple of other things with my family and waited for another old friend to call so we can get together. That didn't happen and I can't go into any details because I am tired and need to go to bed. Anyway, I will catch up with him tomorrow hopefully before I leave. I feel kinda sad now because it seems like it is all over. I feel torn because I do want to go back but on the other hand, I don't really want to leave just yet. Kinda like Al Pacino's song on the movie Scent of a Woman, "...did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go and still had the feeling that you wanted to stay?" That is me right now. Well, don't mean to get all personal here. I am going to bed.

No comments: