Sunday, March 13, 2005

The Village and The Contender

I know what you are asking; what do those two things have in common? Well, not much except that I watched both today. The Village was rather interesting as I expected from a M. Night Shyla.... movie. The only surprising thing was that he wasn't in the movie this time. If you haven't seen the movie. go watch it. It does have a chicy portion in it but the concept and the idea behind the movie is un-Hollywood like.

Now as for The Contender, it seems to be a pretty good show except that for someone where time is a limited resource for me, I can't commit to anymore T.V. shows. CSI already has me and thats 4 shows a week if you can't the 3 CSI's and then the weekend CSI. Oh, I forgot to mention that I am also hooked on the Apprentice. So, sorry "The Contender". I will mention that there were quite the number of stars at the boxing match tonight including Mel Gobson, Mr. T to name a few. Okay, I should go read my bible and take a shower before all my peeps get home.

No comments: