Sunday, March 13, 2005

Nothing to do! Really

Right now I am bored. I have nothing to do because I really don't want to do anything. I could study but I am tired and this being the week before Spring Break, I really really don't feel like studying.

Worship at church was great today. There are many days when I do not feel like it but I know that it is always right to serve God and give him the praise that is due his name. I know that no matter what happens to me daily or the things that I am going through, my God will see me through.

Today, the tournament brackets for the NCAA tournament came out and I am sure productivity in American businesses will suffer over the next four days as a result. U.S. businesses will suffer the most productivity loss since the start of Fantasy Football season. Oh well, they always manage to get along well. What else can I talk about? Not much. Oh, one thing...

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT I CAN DO WHILE IN LONDON FOR ONE WEEK?

No comments: