Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 2! Going shopping with mom

Yesterday was fabulous. I spent most of the time on transport which seems to be the way things happen here. Didn't make it out to Highbury but will try again today. Everything else I set out to accomplish, I did. I even had lunch with my parents before going to see this old friend of mine. We had a lot to catch up on. We met at a Steak House on Oxford street. To me the place was rather expensive but I have been told to quit converting everything in my head to dollars and just have a good time. I'll try but it is a little difficult. 'Bala' as we called him back then seemed to be doing quite well which was good. It was good to see him. We plan on meeting up some other time this week.

Its too bad its raining today. It feels cooler but I will check the weather before I leave. I need to go shower and get some food to eat before heading out to my parents. I am still trying to avoid 'certain topics' that may prove to be contentious. I don't think that will last the whole week especially since I will be moving in with them Thursday or Friday but the longer I hold out, the more fun I will have on this trip. Anyways, today, I am going shopping with my mom for my younger brother. I might pick up a few things for myself. At some point this week, I need to head to central London to do something like take pictures for those who care about that stuff.

No comments: