Friday, May 13, 2005

D-Day and guess what? I have a Job!

Folks, I have a job! Can't explain all the details because of time but more details as time goes on. No promises though.

It is the final day of my college career. I am tickled pink because it is finally here. Although now there is some sense of it being all anti-climatic. My parents and my younger brother met my new Boss today. We took a tour of all his companies in the area in his Hummer. Boy that is a nice car. I am happy for the grace of God on my life at this point. It has been overwhelming. To think that it was only six weeks ago that I decided to scrap my moving plans and take a step back. Now I am getting the opportunity of a lifetime.

Anyways, for the rest of the day, I will go take my final final at noon. It will suck because I haven't openned a single page of that class crap in a week and a half. After that, I will mosey on to my current office and pack up my stuff and get all the teary goodbyes over with. It is sad leaving those guys but I will see them every now and then. Folks, I should open my books about right now.

No comments: