Wednesday, May 11, 2005

2 Days to Go

TWO DAYS TO GO AND I AM LOVING IT. Two exams down and one to go. The sad part is that the exam is on Friday but what the heck, maybe that is the way to go out. Two days to go also mean that I have only 2 days left to work here. Now that part is kinda sad because this is the first job that I have liked working at. I mean, I never had a case of the Mondays because of my Job. Don't get me wrong, there are times that I have not liked coming in and times that I have had bad days but never in any stretches. But hopefully, I move on to bigger and better things.

Today, I go to the airport to go pick up the rest of my family i.e. my parents and my sister. Hopefully we can get back before the sun goes down. The bad part is that I will hit KC during rush hour but I will give myself half an hour lead time. It usually takes me just under 2hrs to make it there (an unbelievable time for some).

No comments: