Friday, December 09, 2005

An Interesting Movie

Up until this trip, I hadn't been to the theatre since the disaster that was Fantastic Four. I hadn't seen much of any move really. Over the weekend, I plan to break that streak and see two movie. Narnia of course and Syriana with George Clooney.

I did watch several movies on the flights to and fro. Some wasted my life, others were a little too much to handle. I enjoyed Cinderella Man and Mr. and Mrs. Smith again. Skeleton Key was a big mistake. Four Brothers was probably not the most wholesome and Dukes of Hazzard was too shallow.

There was however one movie I saw which I won't give up the name because it would ruin my reputation as a tough nose kinda guy. You all know that I am not sensitive and everyone who knows me would be suprised that I watched the movie yet alone enjoyed it. Anyway, although I refuse to use the word cute in my vocabulary because it is so misused, I would say this was an enjoyable cute movie. Don't worry, it was also an Independent film and thus hard to trace.

Basically it was about a little boy who lived in a certain big city. Anyway, that is all I am going to give away. But the movie did teach me a thing or two about relationships.

No comments: