Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Trip to Raleigh, NC

I know it has been a while since I have been on again. Been gone...again. This time for a Leadership conference in Raleigh, NC. To spare you guys the details, it went really well. I beleive there was a lot of revelation given and for me a lot of affirmation of my convictions. I had mentioned earlier that I felt an erosion somewhere. I know that part of the somewhere was inside of me. Well, I got to spend a lot of time in the presense of God and also in the presence of a lot of seasoned men who know God. It was refreshing. I guess thats my vacation.

It does look like I will be gone again at the end of the month. I am sure I mentioned it but oh well...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Um Ugo, my manager at work saw a picture of you from Jen's wedding. She said to tell you that you are hot...Did I mention that she is blind?

Ugo said...

Sarah thats rough. That is really rough and I was looking forward to you coming down this weekend.

Sarah said...

but your not anymore? good, that means I will have fewer people to share my time with...

Ugo said...

You wish. Don't make me reach through this computer...