Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hard to believe

Its had to believe but the magical month of October is over. It did have it shares of extreme ups and downs but it was nonetheless special as usual. Now the cold is about to settle in and (sign) we all have to wear more layers. I have been quite busy since I got back. My sleep schedule is still way off and the fact that we switched back from Daylight Savings time doesn't help matters much. It has actually worked out a little well because when it is 5pm here, it is midnight in Nigeria so I am too tired to watch TV when I get home and I fight sleep for 3 or 4 hours and I am in bed by 10.30 or 11.00pm. Then I get up so ealry like 3.30am this morning and lay in bed till about 4.30 before I hit the gym.

Thats that. There are things that have been bugging me since I got back. Most of them is with myself. I feel extremely out of it. I feel an erosion of our generation. All of a sudden things that were not okay before are sort of normal now. That really buggs me especially when I am refering to myself. I find myself having to talk to me several times in the day to pull me back. I know I am rambling but I feel an erosion amongst my peeps. Maybe it is just perception and not reality. Maybe I just need more sleep. Arh, maybe I just need to get back to work.

No comments: