Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ron Mexico name generator- This is Great. Check it out

Ron Mexico name generator

Well, if you happen to be a star athlete or celebrity and do want to use an Alias or if you are a regular John or Jane Smith but want a cool name to check into a Hotel with, you can use the RON MEXICO name generator. The coolest part of it is that, the name you get never changes i.e. in a year if you put the same name in the generator, it will give you the same name. The last name you get is the name of a country.

My Name - DUFF MACAU. How cool is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This name generator thing is really neat...just call me Jade California!

Anonymous said...

My name is now Giselle Falkland. I like the sound of that...

When I'm rich and famous I think I might take that as my alias.