Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Red Celica and...The Latest

Well, I will try not to talk about my car too often but I figured that I owe the blog a picture of the car at some point. I changed the rims from 15"s to 17"s. It cost me but now I have to sell my old rims. They are nice but too small I thought. Oh well, thats that.

As for the latest, not much I guess depending on who you are to me. Life is going well. Work is having its ups and downs but you have to understand that it has nothing to do with how much I love my job (which I do a ton) but more the kind of success I am having with what I am trying to accomplish. The Truth...only time will tell. I am very optimistic though because I have been put by the grace of God in a position to succeed.

I guess it looks like I don't have much to say. I will come up with something when I get a chance. Something controversal...

No comments: