It is my second day of being bed ridden due to flu and strep. I had recently bragged at work how I had never missed a day of work due to sickness...well, that streak is over. That said, here is the latest issue of little segment I like to call "10 Things I am currently Thinking"
1. I would really love to see what the earth looks like from the moon and I don't mean pictures. I would like to see it for myself but that probably won't happen.
2. I am wondering if God just wanted to give me a couple of days off. I mean, it is a rough way to take it but I have actually got some much needed rest the past 32 hours.
3. Gas prices are mean
4. I am turning into my father when it comes to what I watch on TV...he watched a lot of CNN while I grew up...I watch a ton of MSNBC. Yikes!
5. This past winter was brutal...but don't I always say that?
6. Blogging is starting to be quite popular among my social circle...strange. I hate to say I was ahead of the movement. Who am I kidding? I have been ahead of the movement.
7. Accounting stinks...so 2 days away from it has actually been nice.
8. Wikipedia's running list of today's April Fool's Day jokes have been entertaining. Check them out at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1%2C_2008.
9. I may go driving for a few minutes just to say I left the house today.
10. I am grateful for friends like Justin Newman who brought me some Chicken Totilla soup for lunch!