Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year to you all!...6 years and counting

Don't have much time so I will get right to it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! That goes to all of you out there whether you have been naughty or nice, saint or sinner, skinny or skinnier. This is a great time of the year. Time to make changes or try to anyway. I wish you all the best in the changes that you choose to make. Hopefully they are godly changes that require sacrfice because you will better for it. It is also time to avoid the YMCA...oh yeah. That place is like a Theme park with just one rollarcoster on a holiday weekend. Yeah, just the other day, I saw a teenage girl beating up on old lady to get on the treadmill. Ok, that was a bad joke. Anyway, just wanted all of you out there to know that I love you even though it is 2006 and Jesus loves you more.

Today also makes it 6 years that I have been in Pittsburg, KS. Thats right, 6 freaking awesome years. I have no idea what my life would be if I had not made the decision to come here. 6 very trying years but 6 of the very best of my life. That means this is the 7th year which is kinda scary because many believe that 7 is the number of completion but I most definately hope it is not my last here. In fact, I will just say it, I will be here past my 7th year as long as God wills. I have so many fond memories of being here even with some of you guys that read this blog and I hope you have fond memories of my being here as well. If not, let me know and we will make some memories.

That all said, I really want to thank you all deeply for all that you guys have been to me since I rolled into town. I know it is not always pleasant to have to deal with me but if anyone can, you guys can. I look forward to another awesome year with all of you and that includes all at Covenant Harvest and that sphere of influence. May God give you all your heart's desires that are in line with His will this year.

No comments: