Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Strange Trip home

FOLKS, it is still OCTOBER!!! Wow, can't get enough of it. It is kinda low key today but the weather outside is great. I haven't received a single hate mail this month and I am just loving it.

As I mentioned before, I will be making a trip back to Nigeria next week. The more I think about it, the more odd it feels. First of all, it will be the first time that I am the only child home. I have a bunch of relatives that live with my parents so its not going to be an empty house but on the other hand, it will be sort of different. Secondly, it will be the first time in 6 years that my birthday would be back home. I will probably be busy that day but I know it will be different.

Several other things are odd. I feel like I am growing up too fast. Heck I am still a young pup. I know this though that I will spend a lot of time catching up on sleep. I have been losing a lot of sleep by getting up too early everyday to go work out. Reason: oh, I can't seem to control what I eat so I figure I should work out instead. Anyway, I am just checking in. I need to go run a few errands now. Later folks and "DON'T FORGET TO TIP YOUR WAITRESSES."

No comments: