Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another step towards High Definition

Well, the story continues...Yesterday, I received a FEDEX package including an affidavit to send back to these guys organizing the competition. They even sent a Return envelop for a next day FEDEX. Cool. Anyway, thats the latest. My guess is that I will have a TV waiting for me when I get back from my trip.

Speaking of, I am down to 3 days before I leave on my two week trip to Nigeria. If I am lucky, I will be able to update this blog on my trip. If not, I guess the bored ones that read this silly blog will have to wait. Hopefully I will be able to at least once on twice drop a word. I might take some pictures to post on here while I am there unless someone has objections.

What else? Nothing. I will get back to what it is that I do then.

No comments: